DEAR YOU,



  My love is deep and there are nights I can’t sleep. Thinking of the 

things that could and would have been, a void fills my heart. I 

didn’t understand it from the start trying so very hard not to fall 

apart. Delicate and fragile through your innocence I see suffering,

 but I will continue to shower you with my loving because that has 

to account for something. Although it seems as if nothing can heal 

the wounds and scars, just know I accept you for who you are. 

 Pain is what comes to my mind when I mention your name. Life is 

a blessing and not a game. It’s a shame how some take it for 

granted while others pray for second chances only if they 

understood the circumstances. Although, I’ve never asked “why” 

while soaked in my sorrow, I’m convinced “he” wouldn’t ever make

 a mistake. It’s never too late to cure the ache when tears pour like

 the stream in a lake. Who is he you ask, “He is the Almighty high”

 who sits on the throne in the sky that brought you into my life. He 

created you specifically for me and I’m forever grateful to be 

entrusted with this angel who shields me from danger. I know your

 spirit is always with me because the bond we share is truly deep.

 Always giving me strength and motivation getting me

 through trials and tribulations. I look at you and see a reflection

 from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, every feature

 is a part of  me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"GOOD FRIDAY 2011"

Memory Lane (Rough Draft) - How One Memory Triggers a Chain of Memories.

UNDER WIRE BRA'S